Abstract Submission is now Closed!
EuroDURG 2017 welcomes the submission of abstracts of original scientific work in the field of Drug Utilisation Reasearch.
Abstracts should include 4 paragraphs: background, methods, results, conclusion.
The abstract body should be max 300 words, including the titles of the paragraphs above.
Please use the electronic abstract submission system. You will have the option to save your submission as a draft and complete the submission at a later stage.
In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author/ presenter listed agrees with the content of the abstract submitted for the EuroDURG 2017 and has given permission to be listed as an author/ presenter.
- Where required, I have obtained the necessary research ethics approval for the project described in the abstract submitted.
- I confirm that the work described in the abstract is original scientific material, unpublished at the time of the abstract submission deadline.
- I understand that if the abstract has been previously presented at an international conference I can only submit it as a poster presentation.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that, should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to pay for registration for the EuroDURG2017 conference.
- I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment have been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the EuroDURG Scientific Committee to publish my accepted abstract in the Abstract Book, on the EuroDURG 2017 Conference website.